Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hair Locks That Sold For Thousands

Nice virgin hair that never been treated with any chemicals can sell for up to 2000$, depending on the length of the hair. However, there are people that can sell their hair for thousands even millions; but they are not around anymore. I would try to make a hair extension or hair wig from a hair that I just bought for 500,000 dollars on a action. They carry more historical value for collector. Here is a small list of famous people hair that sold for lots of money on an actions all over the world:

Napoleon Bonaparte- $13,000
Bob Marley- $4,000,000 <--- Who has that kind of money to buy this things I don't know.
George Washington- $17,000

I keep adding to the list if I find something more on internet.
See you next time :)

1 comment:

  1. Wig makers look for “Virgin Hair”, hair that never been treated by any chemicals; If you dyed your hair that’s the end of the road for you.

    hair

    ReplyDelete